Monday 28 September 2009

Help me!



Seriously, NO ONE is following me. That's right I have NO followers, not one :( It's really depressing, but you know what? I'm going to keep on posting, despite the fact that no one will see my cute jewellery shop finds, or my cool new looks, or my tips for saving money for shopping, so anyone who happens to accidentally click on this website, PLEASEEEE add me. It doesn't matter if you have no interest in fashion. I know how this site works, you could be following me and not have to have anything to do with me, but I'm optimistically thinking that I don't have followers because no one wants to be the first one.... or maybe the only person that this is interesting is me D: anyway, just got my monthly money and I decided that what I really needed was some more jewellery :P So my new find is This Charming Girl, which is quite similar to Love Hearts and Crosses, but with a much more vintage style. So this is what I bought- some teapot earrings for £8 and this extra cute NY apple necklace for only £7.50. I'm very excited, but it could, as it has before, gone wrong! I'll update all my many followers *sighhhhhhh* about how it all turns out when they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment