Monday 4 January 2010

VELVET <3

Now I was dubious about the velvet trend when I first heard about it... but as I've seen it be picked up by more high street stores, who've made it wearable, I've been completely persuaded!
The leader of the velvet bandwagon is Topshop.. they've picked it up as a major trend.
I love skater dresses, and this black one for £38 is perfect! Unfortunately it's only available in a size 6 :(

Also from Topshop is this gorgeous blue clutch, I really like the cameo and bow details. This one costs £35, a bit expensive but IT'S SO PRETTY!


Oh, I do love a good alice band... This one from Miss Selfridge has a gorgeous rich berry colour and is the perfect size, for only £6! Love it!


This bodycon dress from Missguided brilliantly pairs the extreme classiness of velvet with the edginess of studs, and again with a beautiful blue colour. It costs £19.99, and is currently sold out but should be coming back in stock soon!



This dress from Asos is £32 and looks beautiful! I really love the tight bandeau top with the voluminous skirt. It's available in two colours and I personally just can't chose.... the bright pink or the more understated nude colour????



See you soon my lovelies xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment