Tuesday 29 December 2009

SALE TIMEEEE :D

ohhhh how I love a good post-Christmas sale. Everyone takes part and it is the PERRRFECT time to get some winter clothes that us lucky people in sunny England can wear until around mid-July!
However, thanks to the sudden rush of Christmas money I'm feeling slightly miser-like. (I don't know why, but it seems that whenever I have quite a bit of money I'm really reluctant to spend any of it!) Which means I'm here to divulge the secrets of the best of the sales!

I have a dress really similar to this and wear it all the time... the style looks great with gladiator sandals in the summer or tights and heels in the winter and just some simple jewellery. This one from Desire Clothing has been reduced from £15.99 to £7.99!


My favourite sale of the season is the Asos one, such great bargains! This lace dress was £38, now £20! And I loooove the zip detail.


This necklace, also from Asos, has been reduced to £9! I really want a pearl necklace, and this one's really different.


The third of my Asos selections is this amazing sequin playsuit. Wear with a blazer, tights and shoeboots for a perfect New Year's Eve party outfit. And, it's been reduced by 50% from £50 to £25!


This Dorothy Perkins coat is AMAZING.... a great colour and gorgeous style. And it's been reduced by £40! Now £35.


Another great New Year's Eve dress... I am so in love with sequins at the moment! It costs £19.60 from £27.99.


Last but not least, a beautiful bag from Topshop... reduced from £22 to £10! It's a real statement bag, and it's worth the money even if you only use it once or twice.
After a day of sale shopping, I've firmly decided that the only way to combat the sales is over the internet. Please, take my advice and get clicking!
Oh, and happy new year :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment