Friday 18 December 2009

CSL post... finally!



OMG I have sooooo much to say about the Clothes Show so we'll start with the most exciting.....
I MET FEARNE COTTOOOOOON
ok so it wasn't exactly a long chat... but look at this picture I took of her! WOW! And she signed my ticket (picture to follow)

Second most important is all the fandabbydoodah stuff I bought....
Eclectic Eccentricity!!!! mmmmm such beautiful stuff. Here's one example, and once again I found it impossible to choose which one to show you all so HAVE A LOOK YOURSELVES :)


2) Mina UK... lovely. Bought a lace dress from there reduced by a lot... but it's all lovely and will be great for the winter sales. LOVE this little flowery cardie.



3) Darimeya Ok, I know I've blogged about the beautiful Darimeya before, a boutique I discovered at the Clothes Show last year, but they were there again this year and I now own two more lovely items by them. It's a bit pricey, but there's a sale on! This red jumper was £58, reduced in the sale to £25!















4) Old Romantic I bought a lovely necklace from here, and my sister got some earrings and a hairband but they also did some gorgeous vintage dresses. Unfortunately they don't sell clothes online, but check it out and remember the name just in case you happen to come across it at a fashion event.
































6) Jumpo... now I've had a look and there doesn't seem to be a website for this shop, but they can be found on eBay, and that's where I found this picture. Click on this link to view the details on this auction.


Ok, so that's it guys! The post of all my Clothes Show finds that's now nearly two weeks late.... Sorry about that, it has been a crazy time at school recently. However, school's now out for the winter so expect a ton of posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment