Monday 26 October 2009

Documenting more outfits :)


Not much new here, except the cardigan, which is the most comfortable thing ever and from Topshop. However it's very, very light and soon I'm going to have to put it away until next Spring :(. Oh, also is this carousel necklace from Love Hearts and Crosses (I swear I don't actually have that much from this shop, I just have a lot of love for the items) which was only around £3.50 without postage and packaging!

Also, can we just take a moment to talk about the amount of Christmas adverts that are already on our screens! It's still October, and as much as I love it due to the fact that it means it's nearly my birthday, I can't help thinking that last month, it was kind of still Summer! Whatever happened to Autumn?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment