Friday 23 October 2009

let's talk Luella


I am officially IN LOVE with Luella. When I first saw the Luella summer collection of 2008 I adored it, and I'm pretty sure that's what got me really interested in fashion. What I loved was the ditsy floral prints and the beautiful, but often simple, cuts, probably the childish side of me coming through.... and while reading Grazia's review of London Fashion Week I came across the spring/summer collection and realised just how brilliant it all was. My favourite thing EVER IN THE WORLD is the heart necklines- keeping with her gorgeous florals, but with the cutest twist, and I'm definitely going to use this way of wearing a bow like that with a top knot. OOH OOH ALSO loving the colour clash with the yellow bow and flowers, the red shoes and the blue eyeliner. Ok, so you get the point. If I had enough money, I would by the whole collection.

2 comments:

  1. hey these dresses are amazing
    but im sure you have that same sort of dress that is so much cheaper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I'm sure I'll be able to find one.... if not I may just cut a heart into one of my dresses ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete