Saturday 14 November 2009

BBC Switch Live post

This was the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life.... and also the loudest (yes, louder than Wembley Stadium) It was such a good day, but it's left us all exhausted. So, highlights of my night are the brilliant performance by JLS, Pixie Lott and the award ceremony which took place throughout the concert at various intervals, which included the one and only Fearne Cotton who won the award for most stylish human.  
Unfortunately the computer doesn't seem to be able to let me upload the pictures...

but here are my favourite outfits of the night. I love Fearne's oufit for three reasons; one is the jumpsuit which really suits her and is different, two is the gorgeous boots which I am ultra jealous of and three because I do just love her in general :)
Secondly, The Saturdays wore.... nice clothes, good for performing and practical and stuff.... but nothing especially WOW (though I do quite like the fringing on Vanessa's dress) except from the gift from heaven that is Una Healy's alphabet tights! And luckily I recognised them from an email I got from Urban Outfitters many weeks ago.... I was lustful then, but now I've actually seen them in real life I do actually HAVE to have them.... anyone fancy getting them for me for Christmas? :) Ok, so basically they've sold out in Urban Outfitters, but they're on Tights Please for only £10!!! And free UK delivery! I am in such heaven... I think it's time for some serious kissing up to parents :) anyway, I am babbling because I am actually excited about this discovery of a bargain, so I think I may have to change the subject.






























Also, new website alert: Pastiche Couture. It's a bit high on the price range, but stocks some great looking items. As usual, here are some of my favourites:

No comments:

Post a Comment