Tuesday 24 November 2009

urban outfitters--- WOW

Recently, I got an email from Urban Outfitters saying something about new men's shoes or something and I thought to myself "Hmmm, it's been rather a while since I looked at the new arrivals on Urban Outfitters" so I checked just now and OMIGOD there is some truly beautiful stuff on there! WOWIE when did this happen?!?! Here are just a few of my absolute favourite things on there, but seriously you guys should buy the whole shop.

First two items have the same pros and cons: Pro is the awesome (oh god, I have resorted to the worst awesome) French theme and con is the fact that I'm not a big fan of the simple design. But I can always make them into dresses by buying them in HUUUUGE sizes.



Look it has a poodle on it! How exciting :)


I am in actual love with these floral tights. I mean seriously, how good a quality do they look? And how pretty are they? Very.


This is a leather blazer. Is that not just the coolest item you've ever heard of in your life? I think so. Although I have to say this is a rather terrible picture of a girl who I'm sure is a beautiful model.  Anyway, back to the leather. WOW it's just so lovely. Babbling again. Sorry!!!

Alsooooo Jimmy Choo for H&M. Is it just me or is it not as exciting as I hoped. Maybe it's because I still can't afford ANYTHING, or maybe to do with the fact that a majority of the collection is just quite classic high-heels that I cant' quite appreciate but it's mostly just kind of.... meh.
Here are some of the exceptions:










No comments:

Post a Comment