Wednesday 18 November 2009

let's waste time chasing cars...

I'm off to see Snow Patrol in, literally, 15 minutes so I'm currently in a typing frenzy.
Firstly, I'm going to show you all my outift, including truly awful hair which I apologise for in advance.

ahahaha, I've just noticed the little kitty in the corner, how cute :)
I'm wearing the dress from Zara which I bought aaaaaaages ago and blogged about here, my favourite (ok, only) floral tights and my trusty Primark shooboots. Hmmm no jewellery, may have to put some on :)
Oooooh, that links really well to the next item on my agenda, this BEAUTIFUL new necklace from Funky Junk Jewellery. I love, and I mean really LOVE, snowflake jewellery. It's probably linked to my insane obsession with all things festive and pretty and just general adoration of jewellery. But anways, you should check out the website, because there are some truly beautiful items on it, including these two lovelies. The snowflake necklace is £6.50 and the phone charm bracelet is £8.



No comments:

Post a Comment